Transformed Daily

Happy boaters!  These two were loving being out on the lake over Labor Day!
September 10-11
This quote comes from the current She Reads Truth study I'm doing on Hosea.
"...the story of the Israelites is a cautionary tale.  The Israelites weren't any different from you and me.  They simply forgot.  The truth of God, which gives freedom and life, was not a part of their daily diet, so their souls began to stray, and their lifestyles followed."  Sharon Hodde Miller.

Well, I agree by saying a hearty “AMEN!”  I’ve walked in the dry land too many times, because my focus on the importance/urgency of other activates led me to  I walk right pass the water source!  The Living Word of God!  There are Bibles throughout our house, in my car, on our computers, phone as well as verses embedded in my heart.  Access to the "truth of God" is in easy reach, the only excuse, when it comes to unplugging, lies within my priorities.

In order to walk in the Spirit, to be transformed daily, we must renew our minds.


 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:1


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?