A Little Pooh in/on my Cup

I have this sweet children's cup, which has Winnie the Pooh in the base of the cup.
So when you finish your milk or juice he's smiling up at you!




This Starbucks' cup of Poo is a different story.
My husband hates giving out his name, Deke, at restaurants because they never get the pronunciation correct and call him Dick or Dyke.  So, on this particular day he decided to use my name, "Boo."
Waiting alone in the store for his order you can imagine his dismay when they called out, "Poo!"

Oh, laughter does lighten the load of a day!
Maybe that is part of their Starbucks training!

May 6 -7
Its not a laughing matter, but an incomprehensible thought that God knows all of our names. 

 "And the Lord said to Moses, 'This very thing that you have spoken I will do,
for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.'"
Exodus 33:17

"But not thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel;
'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.'"
Isaiah 43:1

"O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it is altogether.
You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me..."
Psalm 139:1-24

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?