Some Bunny Loves You


Somebunny loves you!  His name is Jesus.

May 24
Devalue-"reduce or underestimate the worth or importance of."
This word, to which I awakened ringing out over and over again in my mind, certainly pertains to anyone who takes the life of another.  Here comes another one.
Degrade "treat or regard with contempt or disrespect."
The emotional damage that occurs when individuals hurl hurtful words and insults at another or behind their backs can bring devastation.  Be it the workplace, the classroom, on the playground or inside the walls of your home the recipient's pain is real.

God's Word calls to believers to:
"Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves."  Romans 12:10

It takes a even a steeper step and says:
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves."  Philippians 2:3

Today may we be intentional to speak love and life into another.  Look around and see the need of someone who may need to be lifted up and pointed towards Christ's love.

If you are hurting, because of the actions of another, look up!  You are loved and valuable!

"But whoever loves God is known by God."
1 Corinthians 8:3

The more we hang out with God, the more we recognize the value our lives hold and the abundance of love for us that is found in His promises.

"Let your love, God, shape my life with salvation, exactly as you promised; Then I'll be able to stand up to mockery because I trusted your Word.  Don't ever deprive me of truth, not ever-your commandments are what I depend on. Oh, I'll guard with my life what you've revealed to me, guard it now, guard it ever; And I'll stride freely through wide open spaces as I look for your truth and your wisdom; Then I'll tell the world what I find, speak out boldly in public, unembarrassed. I cherish your commandments-oh, how I love them!-relishing every fragment of your counsel."  
Psalm 119:41-48 MSG

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?