Stacked Against You


Yes, I was on a cow kick this winter.
This little one out scored everyone in the stack the cow game.

May 1
How often to you feel that life is stacked against you?  Not only can you not get ahead, you can't even catch up.  Laundry alone is proof of that!

There is another area that often gets the best of us.  Our thought process. How often do our minds wander off to the unpleasant.  Just the other morning I heard my mind say in reference to another, "She's not a very nice person."  Immediately, Jesus replied, "Well, I AM. Why don't you think about me and brighten your day?"

It's so true!

"Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditation on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious-the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized.  Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies."  Philippians 4:8-9

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up agains the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."   2 Corinthians 10:5 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?