Pinball at 90


Grands and great grands enjoy a game of pinball with my 90 year old mother in law!

July 20
"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children."
Proverbs 17:6

"Youth may be admired for vigor, but gray hair gives prestige to old age."  Proverbs 20:29

"Even to your old age and gray hairs I Am He, I Am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."  Isaiah 46:4

Our grands have enjoyed visiting my husband's parents this summer. His mother is 90 and his father 93.  There is such a hope looking into the eyes of younger generations.  You wish you could save them from trials, but we all know there are life lessons to be learned from walking in hard places.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?