Tarnished




November 10
Pulling out a favorite necklace to wear, I noticed that the clasp had tarnished.  My ride was about to pick me up, so I frantically scrounged around to find my polishing cloth. Recognizing there was no way I'd go out with a tarnished necklace, I was saddened by the realization I was willing to go out with unconfessed sin in my heart.
Turning quickly to the Lord and asking Him to create in my a pure heart the much needed process began.

"Come now, and let us reason together," Says the Lord, "Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as now; though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool."  Isaiah 1:18

November Gratitude
"But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."  Romans 5:8

Revive Our Hearts quote: "The salvation we have in Christ is a 'many-splendored thing," a diamond with countless brilliant facets. Stand in grateful awe of His work for you today."

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?