To Be...Walking as Lions and Realize Life is Short, so Live it Well

A gorgeous gulf coast sunset.


January 29

Yesterday, driving to the hospital to care for Deke's parents the fog was dense and visibility was terrible. God placed an old farm pickup truck in front of me, creeping along at 40 miles an hour. I thanked Him for that hedge of protection to guide me.

My selfish prayer request of our small group had been that I could check on Deke's parents and make it back in time for church as I had missed the previous three Sundays.  The addendum to that was request was to realize the most important thing was to be where God wanted me.  Church didn't happen where I wanted it, but it still happened.

Turning on Journey FM I learned two new songs that had me praising and later in the day heard a great sermon by Jonathan Falwell.

Take time today to be blessed and get your praise on. You are going to want to lift your arms on both of these, so make room!

The first song was Walk as Lions


The second one was Live is Short I want to Live it Well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov_lnXy7tkQ





Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?