To Be…Holding God’s Measuring Stick


April 9
It's 5AM April 9th, the outdoor spot lights are on, so I can watch the SNOW fall.  It's going to be a while before the lake warms up at this rate.

Did you grow up with a place in your home where one of your parents measured your growth by a mark on the wall? Ours was the kitchen door frame and I just loved it when my Daddy would have me back up for my new mark. Then he'd take out his tape measure and we'd see how much I'd grown!

God's Word is our spiritual measuring stick.  It's the tool of absolute truth to test and approve what God's will is-good, pleasing and perfect will.

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will."
Romans 12:2

How do we measure up?  Let's open the Word of God for a revelation!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?