To Be...Praying for Miracles

Our miracle baby's first Christmas.
The star on the tree has him captivated.
December 6

"Lord God, you stretched out your mighty arm and made the sky and the earth.  You can do anything."  Jeremiah 32:17

As I was praying a Stormie Omartian prayer for my grandchildren the other day, I stopped and told the Lord I needed that prayer for myself.
"Give my grandchildren faith in You and Your Word that is strong enough to believe for miracles when they pray...Help them understand that their faith in You opens the door to a miraculous life...Enable my grandchildren to believe that nothing is too hard for you, and all things are possible when they pray to You in faith."

WOW.  What a challenge. Where have I not been praying with a BIG enough faith?

It is a gift from God to come to Him in prayer.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?