Love- A Great Defense

Such a great invention for young mothers 
when shopping with their babes and needing a bathroom break.

February 28
Life is not a popularity contest.  Turn on the news and you'd be swayed differently.
Walk through the halls of any school and you can sense the need for acceptance in every direction. We all want to be "Liked." Me oh my has social media emphasized that, but there is really only One whose opinion counts and his fulfilling acceptance of us is based not on what we have done, but on what was done for us by Christ.

Taking a praise break the other day I was introduced to a song by Matt Maher.
I hope it strengthens your soul as you reflect on how God's love defends you wherever you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwpsDJOyl0o

You are my joy, You are my song,  You are the well, the One I'm drawing from
You are my refuge, my whole life long Where else would I go?
Chorus
Surely my God is the strength of my soul Your love defends me, Your love defends me
And when I feel like I'm all alone Your love defends me, Your love defends me
Day after day, night after night I will remember, You're with me in this fight
Although the battle, it rages on The war already won I know the war is already won
Chorus
We sing Hallelujah You're my portion My salvation Hallelujah

"But my eyes are toward you, O God, my Lord; in you I seek refuge; leave me not defenseless!"
Psalm 141:8 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?