Make Time

Easter with two of my favs!
Sometimes in life we get stuck in a pit. What a blessing it is to have good friends there with us!
April 26
"Our time on earth is brief; the number of our days is already decided by you." Job 14:5

Do you ever think..."If I knew God was calling me home today, what would I do?"

The obsessive tendencies in me would want to get my house in order, so my husband and kids wouldn't have so much to sort out.  The "Boojoyful" in me would want to treasure the last moment with people I love and make one last joyous memory to cling to.  So, I guess I'd ask everyone to come to Shiloh for a praise party!

Time-"An indefinite continued progress of existence."

My BFF in the first photo fought a valiant battle against breast cancer last year.  Now her 86 year old mother is enduring chemo in a cancer battle.  My friend and her daughter were here Easter and it was so good to worship the Lord together and then come back to Shiloh to break bread and cherish our time.




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?