Time Out with Time Outside to See

The trails at Shiloh are open.
The scriptures signs draw me near to God.
"...not neglecting meeting together..."
We were created for relationship.
The world is focused on the need of a vaccine.
God knows we need repentant hearts.
Walk a path that leads you into the Presence of Jesus today.

What are you tuning into during this "Stay at Home" demand? A couple weeks ago I was turning on the TV for the daily Task Force report. God used my father in law's slow passage from this earth and then a week's visit from our daughter and grandsons afterwards to help me unplug. It was a much needed reprieve.  Although, both of those distractions took me away from not only the world's new, but from a concentrated alone time with the Lord.

As rough as the seas were here on Smith Mt Lake last evening, just a short time on the water helped restore my soul.  With camera in hand and the even light beginning to settle in, God's creation, combined with scripture reading drew me back to the sweetness of fellowship with Him and the reminder He is still on His throne.

There is a plethora of spring projects ahead of me, but I am reminded of the needed balance of seeking God first and thus being able to face the day and say, It is well with my soul.


Here's a Promise From: 365 Promises.com

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?