Right Before Our Eyes



While weeding an area by our patio, I decided to spice up the process with a four leaf clover hunt.
Looking and looking at ground level I was unsuccessful, but as I began to stand up I lifted my eyes and there stemming a foot above the ground, flying solo, was the largest four leaf clover I have ever seen.  I chuckled and told the Lord that was just like him to put such a big blessing before me.

So often we focus on the wrong things and what God is trying to do and bless us with is right before our eyes if we just refocus.  There really shouldn't be anything that thrills our hearts more than seeing someone else come to a saving faith in Christ.  Be challenged by Colossians 4:5-6 today in the Contemporary English Version and realize the person God is placing right before your eyes may need to hear some Good News!

"When you are with unbelievers, always make good use of the time. Be pleasant and hold their interest when you speak the message. Choose your words carefully and be ready to give answers to anyone who asks questions." 
Colossians 4:5-6 CEV

Today's Coloring Page Promise of God  Yet to be colored

"A man's heart devises his way, but the Lord directs his steps."  Proverbs 16:9




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?