Share the Gift


 



God gives the sweetest gifts. I don't usually post on Sunday, but I was looking for another song and this blessing popped up and it's good to pass on blessings. Play it at least twice and ask God to take you deeply into who He is.

1) Consider the gifts that have been given to these musicians, vocalists, and actors. Then ask what gift am I to share today?

2) Consider the emotions on each face, whether performing musically, watching from the crowd, or portraying one of the people in the Christmas story.  Joseph's expression of love for Mary and his realization of who God is touched me deeply.  Then ask...Do I stand in amazement of how God chose to come to earth?  Have I told anyone who the Savior's birth has changed my life?

Share the Gift

The Song The Best Christmas Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5mdybeyLVc

December 5th Franklin Heights church at the CrossPointe campus in Burnt Chimney, VA invites you to attend our 10 AM service and then enjoy hot chocolate and peppermints as you walk the Christmas Scripture Trail behind the church.

Then at 7PM at the Rocky Mt, Virginia campus join us for "Heaven's Heartbeat:A Christmas Celebration"

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?