Decisions

The summer of 2021 brought about a precious decision in the lives of these three grandchildren. They wanted their Papa to baptize them here at Shiloh. What a privilege it was for him to do this. Oh, how they love Jesus! When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained...O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! Psalm 8:3-9 I can't believe God has called me to this today. I do not even remember how to operate this site, but I will write what He has given me, hit publish and see what happens. While there is no desire to get back to this and learn how to manage this site, the desire to be found obedient is greater. As I read from Psalm 8 today the word consider stuck in my mind. Do I consider God everyday? As I took time to consider the beautiful changing colors of fall in these beloved mountains of Virginia, I thought of change. Some people hate change, but God knows change is needed. Just as God is constantly at work in creation changing summer into fall, fall into winter and so on, He is constantly at work arranging life to change us to be more like his Son. What change has He brought to your life that you are willing to rejoice in today and say, "Thank You, Father."? The late author, preacher, Jerry Bridges wrote a book called Respectable Sins. It's a good read and I promise will lead you to consider places in your life where change will bring freedom.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?