Unknown or Known

Our Charlottesville, VA sweet hearts.


Life comes with so many unknowns...

...the weather, college acceptances, who we will marry, if we will have children, what will happen going thru airport security and whether flights will arrive and depart on time, if we have to wear masks or not, the outcome of medical procedures, and certainly what God is up to in our world.

Unknowns often equate to anxiety, but we know anxiety is not from the Lord.

So, what does God's Word tell us to do?

Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3


Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10


Faith makes us sure of what we hope for and gives us proof of what we cannot see

Hebrews 11:1


What do we know?

Jesus Christ never changes! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8


My heart always aches for single people at when February rolls around and people are making Valentine's plans.  Pray right now who God may want you to bestow a Valentine upon. We were all created to long to be known and loved. The purpose of that longing is to draw us to the ultimate love of God.


These verses point us to the truth that we are known intimately by God!


...if anyone loves God, he is known by Him. 1 Corinthians 8:3


Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Everyone who names the name of the Lord is to abstain from wickedness."

2 Timothy 2:19


Here's today's big hallelujah.

For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 1 Corinthians 13:12


The Song "Known" by Tauren Wells

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xckDgX8xNfg





Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?