The Things We Feed

Our Minnesota grandson sitting beside a clever pumpkin person with a 
mouth, heart and stomach.

Stirred me to think that we put into our mouths goes to our stomachs, but what we put into our minds goes into our hearts.


Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God Matthew 4:4


So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ 

Romans 10:17


I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you 

Psalm 119:11


“We need to encourage new believers to feed on God’s Word

it is nourishment for the soul.” 

 Billy Graham

The Song

Im rushing out the door on a date day with my boyfriend of 46 years.  No song today.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?