Neighborhood Prayers


I think I've mention before the ministry called Bless Every Home.

https://blesseveryhome.com

I am not for certain, but you may have to join through a church.  I am signed up to pray five days for 5 neighbors that I received by email.  The specific prayer below came one day and was too good not to pass along to prayer over lots of categories of people, not just our neighbors. You can pray this for my family and I am praying it for every person who reads Boojoyful today.

In all things and in every home in my neighborhood, reveal Yourself as the Healer, Reconciler, and Restorer. Shine Your healing light in; broken marriages, loneliness, abuse, illness, anxiety, fear, and everything else that is robbing my neighbors of Your Peace.  In Jesus' name, Amen  Isaiah 40:5

The Song

"I Will Carry You"  Ellie Holcomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGb5jG5v3Y

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?