Morsels

 

Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel SQUARES Medium Bags (Case of 6)

It was just a tiny square of Ghirardelli dark chocolate sea salt caramel, but I stood in the kitchen savoring every morsel that melted into my mouth. It brought such satisfaction for the moment.  Jesus is the only thing that truly satisfies.  I stopped and prayed to be filled with the Holy Spirit, to crave God's truth and not be enticed by the trappings of this world.

The word morsel hung in my mind, so I went to see what God's Word has related to morsels.

The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body.  Proverbs 26:22


There was more to this quiet moment with God.  Clean up on aisle Boo!


I'm sure I've written before about how I detest whisperers, but as I chewed on this Word of truth it was for my correction. Even though my intentions were honorable and for teaching, I shared a lesson in response to several people inquiring about a person by name and God pointed out to me that was gossip. 


I thank God for showing me my need for repentance in this area. 


The Song

" Faithful"by Sarah Reeves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RctWcSC6QNE


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?