Pray Big

This grandson had me praying for is first loose tooth to come out!

I was sitting in an office waiting room and refused to be tempted to pull out my phone during the wait when I could just as easily use the time to pray.  My first prayer drifted to the salvation for every member of the staff in that office.

Then the big crazy prayer came.  "God I pray that all around the world you would mess up the airwaves and anyone listening to a radio would have the stations mysteriously redirected to a Christian station and all those people would hear the Gospel and their hearts be stirred by a Christian song that makes them believe!" In Jesus' Name!

When I left I forgot to turn on my car radio to see if it would happen!

Our Bible's give us some great examples of prayers that go beyond prayers for healing and provision.  Check out this one from Paul and pray it for yourselves, your family and the body of believers with whom you worship.

It is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. (Philippians 1:9–11)

The Song 

“God of the Impossible” Lincoln Brewster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKBj457ILUo


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?