The Exchange

"The Christian life is not a changed life. It is an exchanged life. 

You give Christ your old life, and He puts it away in the sea of His forgetfulness. And He gives you a brand-new life, a new life in Christ. It is an awesome thought: 'Christ lives in me.'"  O.S. Hawkins


I have died, but Christ lives in me. And I now live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me. Galatians 2:20


Think of the times people have praised you or congratulated you for something and your reply was..."That was all God, not me."


God just posed this question in my mind..."Is your faith building?" 


It took me back to the disciples discussing with Jesus why they couldn't cast out demons. In Matthew 17:20-22 Jesus replied, "It is because you don't have enough faith!  But I can promise you this.  If you had faith no larger than a mustard seed, you could tell this mountain to move from here to there. And it would. Everything would be possible for you."


Consider making a faith builder journal to pass on to your family. List ways your faith has increased over the years...through the trials.


You can start by writing..."I believe in the Son of God because..."


The Song

"This I Believe” Hillsong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mZrOeFw_wk




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?