I Needed That

February 20

Physically and emotionally exhausted from helping a neighbor whose
husband died this week, I hated to feel my 6AM hot flash which told
me it was past time to get up. I rolled over to look at my clock
hoping it was really the 1AM hot flash! My digital clock is old
and some of the numbers don't totally light up, but what appeared
on my clock looked like the letter "I", a heart and the letter "U".
Yup, God sent me an "I love you" message on my alarm clock this
morning!

I am presently doing a Beth Moore Personal Journal Series on
John. Check out today's verse:

If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him,
and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
John 14:23

She writes "One of the most significant qualities found in God's brand of
love is that it is demonstrative. Christ directed His followers to love
as He loved them. This implies that the more we obey and love God, the
more vividly we may see, experience, and enjoy demonstrations of His love.
I am convinced that the more we obey and love Christ Jesus, the more He
will disclose Himself to us."

The more I get to know Jesus, the more I love Him! He is waiting to
tell each of you today how much He loves you! He may not say it through
an alarm clock, but He is saying it somehow.

There is a movie title out now called: He's Just Not That Into You.
We can't say that about Jesus! He is really wants to be "into us!"

Let's Pray:
Abba, Father, there is none like You! Forgive us when we
wander and don't take time to look Your way! We stop to say three simple
words..."I love You." Thank You, thank You for the unceasing love You
shower upon us...we need it Father. Please fill us up with that love
today for the purpose of passing it on to someone who just might not
know how to look up! In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?