Negate the Negative

February 19

After giving an assignment one student immediately replied,
"I can't do this." Coming alongside a young woman who had
lost her father, she said, "I will never get over this."

Lloyd John Ogilvie says, "Help me trust in You daily, and
judge me by the extent that I have put my trust in You for
guidance in making my decisions."

Walking with Christ means negating the negative and living
in hope, trusting in the one who is greater than all obstacles.
Hugging a newly widowed friend last night, I said, "Today has
been tough, but praise God his mercies are new every morning and
with Him you can face tomorrow." She replied..."One day at a time."

In the book God Calling it is recorded..."Do not forget to meet all
your difficulties with love and laughter. Be assured that I am with
you...Rest in My love."

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up
the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

It is not on our own merit we negate the negative, but through the
power of the Holy Spirit given to us for such times as these!

Let's Pray: Lord, we lift Your name on high. Lord,
we love to sing Your praises for they turn our wailing into joy
when we remember the extent of who You are and how You love us!
Please Father, take the load that is wearing us down today and
turn it into a bouquet of helium balloons that will lift us
higher over what You are helping us overcome. In the Name of the
One who was lifted up! Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?