It's Another Day

March 17
"It's another day!" Those were the profound first words I had for
our bulldog this morning.

Saint Patrick left us this quote that will get you through a day.
I arise today, through God's might to uphold me.
God's wisdom to guide me, God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me, God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me and God's shield to protect me.


Moses, awakened me from a dream this morning in which I had cancer
and our children's pediatrician was my doctor. Not sure where the
second part came from, but I went to bed praying for several of my
friends who are in cancer battles. May we all take time to pray
today for those we know struggling with health issues.

Let's Pray: God you are the Great Physician. You
can even heal broken hearts! Please Father, cease the pain and
suffering so prevalent in the world. Restore to many their health
and have them tell of Your mercy. Stir our hearts to be people who
are comforters and encouragers to those in need. We look forward to
the new bodies which await us in heaven, but pray in the meantime
for wisdom to care for these we walk in on earth. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?