Loathed or Loved Lost

March 26

My personal study time today took me into Revelation and
an explanation of the Great White Throne Judgement. It
stated that God would much prefer all come to a saving
knowledge of Christ than have to throw anyone into the
Lake of Fire. It posed the question of how our hearts
are towards the lost. I decided it would be a good time
right then and there to stop and pray for people who have
never given me any reason to believe they love the Lord.
I decided to pray over two categories. The first, people
whom I love and don't want to be lost and then those I
loath and in my human mind believe they deserve to burn
for a long time for the cruelties they have brought upon
others.
The Loved Lost list developed quickly. Only two names came
to mind for the Loathed Lost list. (No, they are not a government
officials, but a husband wife team, whom I struggle with
unforgiveness towards).
Years ago my Loathed List would have been much longer, but
experiencing God's forgiveness myself and being blessed by how
patiently He works on me I have changed my tune remembering
once I was lost and now I am found.

Let's Pray: Lord, of all creation and a plan for all eternity,
give us hearts which love like You. Bind up our selfish motives
and fill us with Your Holy Spirit so that we may overflow into
the lives of others drawing them to You in the way we were given
such a life changing gift ourselves. Let us see all the lost as
children loved by You. Yup, runaways You are longing to have come
home. Place us out in the world today in the path of someone who
is searching for directions and give us the words to place them on
the path where they see You face to face Father and fall passionately
into Your arms. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?