Arctic Blonde

October 23

Grace was extended to me the other day as I asked my hairdresser about the color of my hair, which seems to be changing. He hasn't highlighted it in over a year.
Responding to my inquiry he said, "Oh, this is all you! It is Arctic Blonde!"

Tack, grace or little white lies are appreciate at times, but when it comes to sin in our lives we need to name it and praise God he sent Christ to die for those sins, not just leave us to our own devices of "dying" over them or trying on our own to bleach them out.

Acts 13:38
Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.


Let's Pray: Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty early in the morning our praises rise to You. Forgive us our trespasses and every unclean thought which infiltrates our minds. May we leap a little higher and love a little deeper for the load we have laid down on Your altar and with rejoicing proclaim, "You are the way, the truth and the life!" In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?