Busting Loose

November 5

Too funny! I've gone from researching, undulation, the highs and lows in life as referenced in C.S. Lewis' book, The Screwtape Letters, to looking up the lyric of an old song called Busting Loose. Wait until you see the name of the group who sang "Busting Loose"....Chuck Brown and the Soul Searchers!
Hmmm, maybe Charles and I have a different take on "soul searchers". Ha!
Here is the path on which the Spirit led me...I am guessing it was the Spirit?????

So I'm thinking about undulation in life and the various ways we "bust" through the door! Reflect back on your own life or the lives of your children possibly and what jubilant news did you bust through the door with? The most exciting flashback for me was a 2AM burst through my parents bedroom door to tell them I was engaged!
Other times were rushing in with exhilaration when I had made a team or grabbed a part in a play. Walking rather gingerly was more the approach as I told the about babies 3,4,5,and 6!
This thought process had me considering how I approach my heavenly Father.
Do I ever burst into my quiet times with Him ecstatic over what He has done in my life? How about how we enter His house on Sunday mornings?
Does He sense we are thrilled to be coming to worship and praise?

Let's bust loose with our love for the Lord today!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?