The Mud Puddle

November 21

The Lord and I have been rocking and rolling this AM.
My day began a bit antsy contemplating all that is on my "to do" list.
Why do we allow the holidays to overwhelm us?
Reaching for my Bible the words "mud puddle" came to mind.
"Where are you going with that one Lord?
At present whatever You are trying to reveal is as clear as mud."
My next comments were...I just don't feel plugged in.
Opening to Day 4 of a devotional I am studying was the title:
Power Surge...Connection with the Ultimate Source.
He does it over and over and over again...show up that is!
God honors our desire for him.
The first purpose of prayer is to know God. Charles Allen

Adoration, praise and thanksgiving are pouring out of me for where the Lord has just led me...yup, right past the mud puddle...we stepped over it today and headed for some spa treatments...
Sprucing, polishing andaccentuating the advantages of life with the Spirit.

Remembering I am to function in His power, I lathered up with these verses.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:28-31

Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves,
but our competence comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5

To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy,
which so powerfully works in me
. Colossians 1:29

If you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
1 Corinthians 10:12

Let's Pray our way into the weekend: There is none like YOU! No one else can thrill our hearts like You do, Father! Help us to get over ourselves and plugged into the amazing life with the Father which awaits us! In the name of Your Son, Holy and Pure, Jesus!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?