Staying Afloat

November 10

Reflecting back, no one would believe what the day held. It was all about needing and being a friend, but that is typical in my work place. (For some of you that place may be a home full of pre-schoolers or a college dorm room.) The plots of the enemy were obvious to all of us gather in a room for prayer. Then a bizarre hit came leaving us all stunned and speechless. Hunkering down, we prayed out a plan and survived the day.
As one colleague expressed..."This craziness has become our normal."
Finally arriving home, chaos continued to unfold. Reaching for relief and a way to stay afloat I turned on my IPOD and the lyrics of a song by Casting Crowns, which I had never heard, penetrated my heart and called me to prayer. See the side bar to the left for "A Song and a Psalm" and check out Prayer for a Friend.
May the Lord bring to mind the one for whom your intercession is most needed.


My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God. Job 16:20


If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:10

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?