Ephesians

June 2

Visiting a fabulous restaurant in a new city can present a challenge when deciding which dish to order. For me, choosing just one passage in Ephesians to highlight is equally as challenging, so take time to sample all six chapters on your own!

Realize there is armor to be worn, God's workmanship (us) to check out, a call to obey our parents,and challenges to live as children of light and be imitators of God.

This may be selfish,but I am at a point in my life where I only give away gifts I would want to receive. For example, looking over a bridal registry, I pick a gift which is attractive to me. I've used that philosophy with the passage from Ephesians which I have selected to pray over each of you readers and ask that you "boo"merang that prayer right back at me. Paul showed great depth of wisdom in this heartfelt prayer.

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.
Ephesians 1:15-19

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?