Mouth Wash

June 3
A couple weeks ago we were in a hotel and I was in the bathroom without my glasses on. On the sink was an array of those "free" little toiletry bottles. Picking up the blue one I assumed it was mouth wash and instead found myself rapidly spitting out body wash!
God has taken me away from the house for a few fabulous days...I've not been raptured, don't fret, but I am enjoying a bit of a reprieve and am soaking in some good time with the Lord. The past twelve hours God has heard my prayer asking Him to work in my life in a way which finds only words which are uplifting and encouraging flying out!

Check out the three powerful scriptures God had pop up in miscellaneous places to spur me on and remind me He hears my prayers.

On Biblegateway today:
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1

From my girl friend's mouth:
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

The key verse in the Bible study I am doing:

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5


Jesus is the ultimate teacher. Very few teachers turn you away when you are seeking knowlege. They love to pass it on! I praise God for how He did that for me today!
Hooray!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?