February 8 Random Act of Kindness

Cozy Comfort
Using knitting needles the size of a broom stick and 30 balls of yarn, I occasionally engaged in what is known as extreme knitting and make small area rugs or pillows. Today's random act of kindness was to deliver one of these rugs to the bedside of a friend who could use some comfort on her piggies when she slides out of bed!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:3-24


Thinking I had a really precious act of kindness to pass on and asking permission to do so, I found out my ears were failing me. I thought I over heard a friend say she had taken her father breakfast in bed today. Responding by saying "That is so precious!" She giggled and said, "No, Boo, not in bed in Bedford," which is a town nearby! Hmm, maybe it is someone reading this who is supposed to surprise someone with breakfast in bed! Let me know!

Be sure to click on the video below to see part of yesterday's Sumo wrestler adventure.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?