I B 4 Joy

June 30
My license plate says "IB4Joy". Yesterday, I was walking along a sidewalk after getting out of the car and a woman called out to me..."Is your name Joy or do you like joy?" It threw me at first, but then she commented on how refreshing the license plate was in comparison with so many derogatory bumper stickers out there. I thought about how I had asked God to show up yesterday in various manners. Reaching into my purse, I pulled out a postcard to give her with the details of Sunday Summer Services at Shiloh and invited her to come to the Lake sometime. Her sweet comments lifted my spirits the rest of the day as I thought about how she unknowingly was being Jesus out in a crazy world!

Who ya gonna bless today?

John 15:10-12

10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?