John 2

June 10
Praying about what to write today my mind drew me to read John 2. I was surprised as I opened the Bible to see the same story that one of our sons had just brought up at dinner last night.

1On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”4 “Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come."5 His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you."

Words I had just shared with a friend yesterday came back to me... "Woman (not really how I addressed her), why don't we involve Jesus more?" Why aren't we willing to live as servants ready and excited to do whatever He tells us?

What is the last thing you recall God asking you to do? Did you do it?

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?