The Love Recipient

Working through Ruth Myers', 31 Days of Praise, I've looked back at what I journaled in 2001 when I did this study the first time. There's a lot on love in there! I particularly liked one entry.

"What we need are hearts that are humble and recognize none of us are worth of all you offer Father." I went on to write what a music minister had shared at church one morning. A woman commented that she did not like a particular song which had been sung in church. The music minister replied, "That's ok, we weren't singing it for you!"

Oh, Father, that Jesus would be the recipient of our love and praise!
We need to get over ourselves and into Him!

"Love is, above all, the gift of oneself".

~Jean Anouilh

He must become greater; I must become less. John 3:30

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?