A Mouthful of Praise


March 23-24
I just need to stop and sing God's praises.  The other day I was feeding our 9 1/2 month old grandson his lunch and questioned our daughter, out of concern, about the fact this little fellow had no teeth.  I told her I didn't want him to grow up to be a "mush mouth". She said they'd seen the pediatrician last week and he told her he saw no sign of teeth coming in any time soon, but not to worry.  Well, I wasn't going to worry...I was going to PRAY.  Jesus and I had a toothy little chat and I asked him to tkae a message  to God's throne for me.  I am not kidding you...the very next morning I was holding this little fellow and letting him gnaw on my chin.  It hurt!  I looked in his mouth and there were two big teeth upstairs, and low and behold, two little fellows downstairs as well.  In one night this babe cut 4 teeth!!!!  God cares about the sparrow and every little detail in our lives...yup...right down to our toothies!
Don't know about you, but I like being loved by a personal God like that!

But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.  Jeremiah 17:7

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies?  Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Luke 12:6

 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?