Happy Easter


March 31
Two of our great nieces came to spend the day yesterday and were a delight to our two grandsons,
who were visiting.  There is something enchanting about a series of photos I shot yesterday.  At first I figured it was my deep, deep love for these little ones that has me enthralled with these shoots.  As I looked back through them today, while I've been reflecting on Christ, I realized it is the thrill of discovery in their young lives that was bring such joy.  Whether is was a plastic egg, a daffodil, sticking their toes in the lake to see how cold it was or throwing a stick in to see if it would sink, they loved the process.
Today is all about Jesus and his incredible miracle of resurrection, which has freed us from death!
Think back to the day you discovered who He really is and what that really means.
There is not a day that has to go by lacking the thrill of discovery when Jesus is in our lives.
When we slip away with "The Way" he shows us new wonders!  Oh, how I love Him.
Enjoy the pictures and then be sure to listen to Dolly Parton's song in the link below, where she tells the story of that first Easter morning and shares John and Mary's perspective!








Dolly Parton tells the precious story of Christ's resurrection in this song:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=0FF1CCNU&utm_source=GodTube%20Must-See%20-%20Mobile&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=03/31/2013

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?