Sole, Soul, Seoul

May 4-5
Looking for some recent notes which I'd taken on a message about the fear of God, I was baffled trying to locate them.  Walking into my dressing room, I noticed a pair of shoes on the floor and the word sole,  came to mind. Recognizing it was the Lord sending me down a different path, I inquired...
"Would that be sole, soul, or Seoul?"
Heading off to Biblegateway with my inquiry, after reading about the sores on the soles of Job's feet, I settled upon many verses related to "heart and soul".

King David gave this preface to those building the temple in relationship to specifications.
Now devote your heart and soul to seeking the Lord your God.  1 Chronicles 22:19

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:5

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?  Psalm 42:2

Hmm, wish the FDA had done that before they set "the morning after pill" on the loose.

We need to evoke some serious Christ centered soul seeking into our decision making process.
Loving God, seeking God and meeting with God on a regular basis greatly influences the "soul" decisions we make.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?