Smile





July 19
A young lady was visiting our home recently and when I was not able to come into a room the moment she called me, she put a pout on her face.  The facial distortion immediately dampened my spirits. Later when I could stop and talk to her, I explained the power our facial expressions have.
A smile can change a person's day.
Whether the glimmer comes from someone you live with everyday, a total stranger, a newborn babe or the person behind a counter, it has the power to put a spark in your step.  And here's the real zinger...it's absolutely FREE!

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.  Proverbs 17:22

Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?  Why are you crying the blues?  Fix my eyes on God-soon I'll be praising again.  He puts a smile on my face. He's my God.  Psalm 42:5 MSG

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?