Goosebumps!

November 26
It's been a gross day.  The iffy weather forecasts of an ice storm had my husband delay the start of school today and it's seems life has just gotten discombobulated. The pouring rain put a snafu in gathering boxes to pack up food from a food drive. Rush, rush, rush.  Here it is almost 1:00 and I'm just getting to the devotional.  Turning on the computer I face an email seeking prayer for a friend's young daughter with ovarian cancer, and news comes of another friend's mom having a stroke,  Just gross.

Wait there's the doorbell!  A dear friend was dropping off a back pillow she made herself for us.  It's like Jesus just stopped in to say, "Remember I am here."

I hope when you play this video, you will get Goosebumps as I did and be able to stop and remember,
God is with you.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WYWDYPNX&utm_source=GodTube%20Must-See%20Video&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11/22/2013

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?