Guard Your Heart

Sorry for being out of order. I was out of town without my computer to post this weekend entry..

February 22-23
Searching for heart idioms I was amazed how negative most of these references are.
Heartache, heart attack, heart failure, hard heart, bleeding heart, broken heart, and heavy heart.
God knows the conditions of our hearts, which can fluctuate greatly. Praise God he binds up the broken -hearted. The following two verses contain some godly maintenance advice for our hearts.

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.  Psalm 34:18

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.  Proverbs 34:18

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock
and my Redeemer.  Psalm 19:14

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?