Removal


March 1-2
Not everything we read in God's Word is feel good, flowery, and fluffy.  I had a trifecta last week.
Those always perk my ears up to inquire if God is trying desperately to speak to me. It began with me praying for someone and sensing God simply saying, "Stay away." I didn't want to stay away, it's someone I really thought would be fun to be friends with.
The next day I was doing Bible Study with some women and one person brought up Matthew 7:6 on her computer.  I was familiar with the first part of the verse, but part B was a kicker that caught my attention.
Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs.
If you do, they may trample them under their feet, 
and turn and tear you to pieces.
Matthew 7:6

Yikes!  Trampling on me and God's Word is one thing, but tearing me to pieces is something I'd like to avoid.  Then on day three of this adventure which had me thinking, this Rick Warren quote pops up on Facebook.

"God sometimes removes a person from your life 
for your protection. Don't run after them."
Rick Warren
God is for us!  Let's never forget.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?