Keep Filling Me Up

April 2
What a beautiful day it was yesterday!  I pulled out the water table for a couple of our grandsons and filled it up. Then I went inside to get the water toys. When I came out all the water had drained out of the boat, because I had forgotten to put the stopper in the drain.
Immediately, I thought about the Holy Spirit and how easily he is drained from our lives. We have to replenish our surrender to His ways daily and ask Him to fill us up!
In the Spiritual Disciplines group, of which I am a participant, this week's exercise is related to the Holy Spirit. I'm to take 15 minutes a day and wait on the Spirit to enter every corner of my life.
My secrets, desires, failings, victories and my all!

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth; for he will not speak on his own, but will speak whatever he hears, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
John 16:13

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?