Instigate


July 18
Trying to close out a couple windows on my computer, Merriam-Webster's site popped up and there was the "Word for the Day".  Instigate- to cause to happen or begin.  Right in my face, this question hit me…Has my life caused others to begin a faith walk?  

Dwelling on the word begin, Isaiah 43 came to mind (such a powerful chapter), where God tells Israel He is doing a new thing.

Forget the former things; do no dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

Isaiah 43:18-19
 This morning I had three areas of prayer concern, which involved instigating conversations with others, who are seeking discernment. There seemed to be a road block as I entered a time of prayer.  I felt God saying, "I need to instigate a few changes in your life, Boo, before we can go onto the needs of others."
Clean up on aisle, Boo, once again!
I'm looking forward to the new thing!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?