An Event

April 17
Singing silly songs with our two year old grandson, I looked into his eyes which were beholding me with disbelief and I said, "I know I'm a nut, nut, nut."  His immediate reply, with a smile across his face was "A nut, nut, nut!"  Then we both burst into laughter.  Later that same day I had a smile on my face and thoughts that reminded me I'm a Jesus nut, nut, nut.

Strolling through a large department store, a sales lady addressed another shopper and me. She said,
"Ladies, we bout to have an event!"
My first reaction was to answer back…"We IS?"  She totally lost me as she reeled off the name of three  designers, whom I'd never heard of and the details of the "event."  All I could think was that one day soon the angels in heaven are going to holler to one another!  
"We bout to have an event!"
The reference will be in direct response to the announcement of Jesus' return to earth! 
What an event that will be!

"…the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds,
from the ends of earth to the ends of heaven."
Mark 13:25-27

Be sure to be ready for that event!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?