Self-Confidence

This sassy guy was strutting his stuff and blabbing his mouth the other day on a nearby farm.

July 24
Turning to my husband in bed the other night I said, "I don't think I've listened to the news in a month!"  "Good! Don't." He replied. "It is getting worse by the day." It made me click back to my confidence Biblegateway search and these powerful words on the downfall of self-confidence.

"These are all warning g markers -DANGER!-in our history books, written down so that we don't repeat their mistakes. Our positions in the story are parallel-they at the beginning, we at the end-and we are just as capable of messing it up as they were.  Don't be so naive and self-confident. You're not exempt.  You could fall flat on your face as easily as anyone else. Forget about self-confidence; it's useless.  Cultivate God-confidence." 1 Corinthians 10:11-12

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?