God's Gifts are All Around

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful.
I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14
September 3
A cherished sister in Christ, gathered these shells along the seashore and made this beautiful cross for me!  Each shell is such a reminder of how unique each of God's creations is.  Placing these on the cross is a reminder of how precious we creations are to Christ.

If you, then though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
Matthew 7:11

What better gift is there than the gift of salvation?

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
                                                                       Romans 5:8

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?