Perfection




October 12
Yesterday morning, before my eyelids lifted, I was greeting God for the day and said, "You are perfect."
As for God, his way is perfect:  The Lord's word is flawless'
he shields all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 18:30

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3

Lying in bed with my husband yesterday morning I said, "I'm so excited I may be going home with you."  (We are proposing to my neurologist I ride home, breaking the trip up into two days, and establish a relationship with a new primary care physician before I head to our son's home in VA Beach.)  After saying that I realized I feel the same way about Jesus and am prepared to say the same thing when He calls me home..."Jesus, I'm so excited to be going home with you!"

"Do not let your hearts be troubled.  You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.  John 14:1-4 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1