Can You Hear Me Now



"My sheep listen to my voice; I know the, and they follow me."
John 10:27

April 22
While enjoying a wonderful getaway with our daughter, I awakened one morning realizing I hadn't heard from the Lord the day before.  We had been sight-seeing, shopping, eating at amazing restaurants, taking photographs, reading books and laughing with one another all day long.
Early in the day, I had taken time to work on two Bible studies I'm doing and I guess subconsciously God was pouring himself into me because of the conviction that set in about not hearing from him.

The thought process was WOW...Moses really had to do some listening to lead, feed and provide safety for those Israelites.  Then, I opened a She Reads Truth Email and read...

"When the Israelites continued to whirl in the wilderness, Moses kept His eyes fixed on one thing-
God.  With each unsettling turn of circumstances, Moses' knees never buckled.  God's provision kept Moses standing firm by turning water from bitter to sweet (Exodus 15:25), raining manna from heaven (Exodus 16:4). and providing drinking water from the rock of Christ (Exodus 17:6)."

He had to listen pretty intently to walk them into the Red Sea as well!

While, my intercepting God's message was a little delayed ( as so many things seem to be these days) He's still getting through!  Not sure which cell company used the slogan..."Can you hear me now?" where they would move around trying to get service, but hopefully we will each position ourselves to hear from God today.

"Ears that hear and eyes that see-the Lord has made them both."
Proverbs 20:12 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?