Shout for Joy


"I love Jesus, yes I do!  I love Jesus how 'bout you!"

April 11
Spring makes me just want to shout for joy!  I awakened from a dream that I was in a church service, but the setting was actually an art gallery.  Music was playing, but instead of a choir singing as the spirit moved you just sang out praise to God. It was euphoric!

If you are not involved in a Bible Study or quiet time that thrills your heart, find one!  I'm just finishing up She Reads Truth's 14 day study called The Resurrected Life.  I highly recommend it!

Here's are some "shout for joy" verses.
"We are pressured in every way but not crushed; we are perplexed but not in despair; we are struck down but not destroyed...Indeed, everything is for our benefit, so that grace, extended through more and more people, may cause thanksgiving to increase to God's glory. Therefore, we do not give up.  Even though our outer person is being destroyed, our inner person is being renewed day by day. For our momentary light affliction is producing for us an absolutely incomparable eternal weight of glory. So we do not focus on what is seen, but on what is unseen.  For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."  2 Corinthians 4:8, 15-16

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?